Pre-Immigration Tax Specialists

Call Sasserath & Zoraian, LLP at 631-368-3110     google plus  linked in  facebook

Expatriate Tax Services

Sasserath & Zoraian, LLPSasserath & Zoraian, LLP is an international tax specialist working with U.S. expatriates who are living and working abroad. There are unique tax planning, tax compliance and estate planning issues that U.S. citizens face when they live and work in a foreign country. Whether you are on a long-term work assignment or have permanently relocated, we can help.

Expatriates are subject to U.S. tax on their worldwide income regardless of where they live and earn their income. U.S. citizens are also required to file a U.S. tax return while living abroad. Our CPAs are experts at consulting with expatriates about ways to reduce U.S. tax obligations through the use of foreign tax credits, foreign earned income and housing exclusions. We will also ensure that individuals who are required to pay tax in both countries avoid double taxation and only pay what the law requires. Whether you're located across the border or overseas, we can help you avoid problems and pay the minimum in taxes.

Our tax services for U.S. citizens include:

Want to learn more about how we assist U.S. expatriates with tax planning and tax compliance? Give us a call today at 631-368-3110 to discuss your needs.