International Tax Network
Our firm is a proud member of International Tax Practitioners (ITP). ITP comprises a group of independent accountants and tax lawyers that came together in 2013. All members work in owner managed firms and have previously worked in the field of international taxation for the Big 4 or leading law firms. Also, all members have a particular focus on cross-border tax matters and are experienced in handling such issues in a professional and efficient manner.
ITP members are currently based in the Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States and the network is continuously looking for new partners in other countries. We have frequent meetings and calls to discuss mutual client matters and exchange current news and views.
ITP wants to provide the best professional assistance to its members/clients in respect of international tax issues and we have seen that this can be achieved by combining the expertise of various ITP members in the relevant countries impacted by the specific tax case. In particular
- International Tax Practitioners offers their clients reliable, fast and expedient advice on all international issues.
- As partners of the firms we work in we are responsible for the success of our business and this feeds into members having a higher degree of accountability to their clients.
- Canada - Richard Weber / SB Partners LLP -sbpartners.ca
- France - Sybille Salmon-Legagneur and Marie Dessimond / Salmon-Legagneur & Associés - sl-avocats.fr
- Germany - Justus Fischer-Zernin / hanselaw – hanselaw.de
- Ireland - Marie Bradley / Bradley Tax Consulting - bradleytaxconsulting.ie
- Italy - Nichole Parker / SCGT - scgt.it
- Mexico - Roberto Aiza Haddad / A&A Asesores Internacionales - aainternational.com.mx
- Netherlands - Hendrik van Duijn / DTS Duijn's Tax Solutions BV - duijntax.com
- Portugal - Joao Gil Figueira / LUGNA - lugna.pt
- Spain - Carlos Gabarro / ALTALEX, S.L. - altalex.es/en/
- Switzerland - Samuel Bussmann / MME Tax AG - mme.ch
- United Kingdom - Charles Goddard / Rosetta Tax LLP - rosettatax.com
- United States - Alan Sasserath and Michael O'Brien / Sasserath & Zoraian, LLP - sz-cpas.com